Just the beginning..

Hello blog world!

It's just me Kirstin. I'm brand new to this whole "blog thing," but I want to start a new part of my life. A new part where I am just honest and true to myself and everyone else. A new part where I just say "why not?" Travel the world, see new things, do new things, do something with my life where I'm not at the typical 8-5 job sitting in a cubical wasting away. I want to live my life while I'm young and have all the time to do so.

So I'm 22 years old, will be 23 in August. This is just the beginning.. I'm ready to share all the ups and all the down of this new adventure in my life.

Are you ready to follow??


Sincerely,

Excited new me .. Kirstin.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

First time skydiving

Download

Followers


Recent Comments