It's summa time!!

Hello blogger world!


I realized that I haven't updated my blog in quite some time. So I figured now would be a good time to do so.

My summer is going great, lots of events and planning has been going on. I don't know where to begin! Last I left I was going to do the Relay for Life. That was interesting considering I was at an all day backyard BBQ, drinking and swimming all day. Rachael and I were very tired; four hours walking around a track was not the smartest idea. We should have just done two hours and been done with it, however it was very nice to help out with charity, especially for cancer.

4th of July weekend, well all I can say about that is, "Why be normal, when you can be us??" That weekend was interesting, and the sad but best part is that I don't remember what days were which so I can't describe each night in detail. All I can say is there were topless shotguns, strip clubs, fireworks, gossip girl, tequila, people from high school, and no shame; oh and food, lots of food. I don't regret a single thing that happened that weekend. My friends and I were going for sophomore year of college weekend, and we succeeded. Although I don't think that is much of an accomplishment.


Color Run was next. Probably one of the coolest 5k's I have ever ran/walked. The paint however was much harder to get off than expected. But, I still had tons of fun!! 

Natalie, Rachael, Samantha, Jessica, & Myself


Also the Taylor Swift concert was awesome! She can really put on a show, not just singing but it was somewhat theatrical. I felt like the oldest person there, other than parents. My friend Tom and I seemed to be the only ones in the parking lot who were tailgating. I guess tailgating at a T Swift concert isn't a thing?? Regardless I had a great experience seeing Taylor Swift, and I would go to another one of her concerts if I had the chance.

Me, Natalie, Rachael, Samantha, & Jaclyn
AC/Jonas weekend was successful! We stayed in the Resorts hotel. I didn't gamble at all! But I did drink enough to probably hospitalize someone, but somehow made it out alive. The concert was awesome, the Jonas Brothers are coming out with a new CD and I'm very excited to hear all the new songs!! Also Nick Jonas is so FINE!! I would love to just spend like an hour or two talking to him about anything.



My birthday was the 9th, so I am now 23. So far 23 has been interesting. Everyone seems to still like me, well at least I think they do LOL. Folk Fest was this past weekend. This was my first time attending and well, Folk Fest got real weird. I tried things for the first time, and I have to admit I kind of enjoyed them. Not in the addicting, I need this everyday type enjoy, but like once a year type of enjoy, and it would only be at Folk Fest. I didn't have as much fun as I expected to have at Folk Fest, but I did enjoy being there. I also got to see my cousin whom I haven't seen in a long while so that was nice as well.

That's all she wrote for now. Made In America is two weekends away. I'll be sure to upload some of those pictures as well. Ta ta for now!

xo Kirstin

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

First time skydiving

Download

Followers


Recent Comments